I think I'll let this picture speak for itself. I had a hard time believing it until I had a piece of anti-reflective art glass (ArtGlass AR70 (AR/UV70)) on my hands. It truly reveals true colors and texture of the paper, and the glass is practically invisible. There's no tints, reflections or any other kind of distortions. It's absolutely gorgeous do I think its worth spending the extra money? Absolutely yes.
At Eoseya Studio store, we offer two options for classic framed art works. The anti-reflective/art glass has the following features and benefits over standard float glass.
- Almost no reflection (99%)
- Improved transmission (99%+)
- UV protection (70%+)
- Easy to clean and abrasion resistant
- Neutral colors in reflection and no color shift under an angle
- Easy to process to your specifications
- High durability and long lifetime of the coating
- Passes photographic activity test (pat) ISO 18916